Powered By Blogger

Monday 7 October 2013

THE SHOPKEEPER AND HIS FAMILY



Once there was a shopkeeper named Mr. Sam. He lived in Australia and had a small corner store for 40 years. He worked very hard, 15 hours every day and he never took a holiday. One day, his daughter arrived at the store and found Mr. Sam lying on the floor. He had a heart attack! She called 911 and he was rushed to the nearby hospital.
He survived and was very weak, resting in hospital. A day later he awoke and slowly looked around  his hospital room. He asked in a weak voice, "Are you there, my dear wife?" "Yes," she replied"I am here my dearest."
Mr. Sam asked, " Are you here, my oldest son?" " Yes, I am here." replied his oldest son.
"Are you here, my daughter?" Mr. Sam asked in faint voice. "Yes, father, I am here." the daughter replied with a tear in her eye. 
"Are you here, my youngest son?" asked Mr. Sam. " Yes , papa. I am here by your side." said the baby of the family.
Suddenly Mr. Sam eyes grew big and threw off the bed covers and jumped up, screaming,

                              "SO THEN, WHO IS WATCHING THE STORE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment